Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 18
- Malaria control campaign launched in Democratic Republic of the Congo to save lives and aid Ebola response
- West and Central Africa: Regional Funding Status as of 7 December 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Democratic Republic of the Congo 12-November-2018
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 6 December 2018
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?
Prospects for 2014 global cereal production improve further with upward revisions to coarse grains and wheat forecasts, contributing to an enhanced cereal supply outlook for 2014/15.
International prices of wheat and maize dropped in June, reflecting favourable production prospects, while rice export quotations increased slightly. Cereal export prices were overall lower than their year earlier levels.
Annual Report for 2013: A strong response to complex crises
14-05-2014 News Release 14/81
FAO’s forecasts for global cereal production, consumption, trade and stocks in 2013/14 have all been raised since February, with overall supply conditions significantly improved compared to the previous season.
Export prices of wheat rose in February mainly on concerns about the 2014 winter wheat crop in the United States. Prices of maize also increased, supported by strong domestic and export demand for feed and industrial use. Overall, however, cereal export prices remained below their year-earlier levels.
59 millones de niños viven en situaciones de emergencia en 50 países
UNICEF necesita 2.200 millones de dólares para ayudar a estos niños y sus familias. Es su mayor llamamiento de emergencia de la historia y casi un 40% responde a las necesidades de Siria y la región
L'UNICEF demande 2,2 milliards de dollars É.-U. pour aider 59 millions d'enfants en situation d'urgence
Le plus important appel d’urgence jamais lancé. Près de 40 pour cent à destination de la Syrie et la région