Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
Athens, 4 November 2008 - On the initiative of Foreign Minister Ms. Dora Bakoyannis, and in response to calls to confront the extensive humanitarian crisis in the Democratic Republic of the Congo resulting from the recent armed clashes, Greece has proceeded to the provision of $500,000 through the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
This emergency humanitarian aid is being sent for the relief of those affected by the hostilities that forced tens of thousands of people to flee their homes.