Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
For years Isha Munya had no idea where her mother and eldest daughter were, after civil war in Somalia tore the family apart. But after more than a decade of uncertainty, with the help of Red Cross, Isha has finally found her loved ones.
Isha and her family tell their story to mark International Day of the Disappeared (30 August 2011). In the last year Australian Red Cross' Tracing Service has resolved the cases of more than 370 people separated by war, conflict or disaster.