Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
The past month saw the signing of an MOU with the FAO, a sight restoring mission to Micronesia and the Marshall Islands, and humanitarian aid to Moldova, Uzbekistan and Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Sub-regional Office for Eastern Africa (SFE) and MASHAV signed in Addis Ababa in July 2010 a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to promote technical collaboration and the development of capacity building strategies in East Africa's Sub-Region.