Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
- UNHCR DR Congo Factsheet, 30 September 2017 EN/FR
- OCHA: Nord-Kivu : Note d’informations humanitaires du 16 Oct 2017)
- IOM Emergency Operations and Humanitarian Coordination Situation Report, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Appel Éclair: Plan de Réponse D’urgence Avril 2017
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2017
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier 2017 - Décembre 2019
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- UNHCR: South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal Jan - Dec 2017
- Burundi Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan–Dec 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
- DR Congo: Floods - Oct 2012
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2012
Below average precipitation and drought have raged since last year on the SADC region, the outlook for the remaining months of the current season indicated below average precipitation very likely over most of the eastern part of the region including Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, easternmost of Botswana, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and the center of Madagascar. The drought situation and related consequences will persist during the coming months.
During July to October 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Near to below average precipitation is very likely over South Sudan, Uganda Western Ethiopia, North-East of DRC, Northern-west Kenya from July to October 2015.
Above average precipitation is likely over Senegal, Southern half of Mali, Southern Mauritania, over Burkina Faso, Western Niger and around lake Chad, from July to October 2015.
During June-July-August 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over southern Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, extreme southern Mali, Western half of Côte d’Ivoire, coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Below average precipitation is likely over Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire, extreme Southern-West Ghana, lake chad region, extreme southern of South Sudan and Ethiopia, northern-east DCR, northern Uganda, and Kenyan from May to August
FAITS SAILLANTS : La malnutrition et plusieurs autres maladies épidémiques continuent toujours de sévir sur le continent africain. Parmi ces maladies, on dénombre la méningite, les maladies diarrhéiques aiguës, le cholera et la fièvre de la Vallée du Rift. A ceux, s'ajoute des pluies diluviennes et des inondations, qui constituent encore des préoccupations majeures dans certains pays.