Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
- ICG Time for Concerted Action in DR Congo
- OCHA : Sud-Kivu & Maniema : Note d’informations humanitaires du 05/12/2017
- IFRC: DRC: Population Movement DREF n° MDRCD022 Operations Update n°02
Appeals & Funding
- Appel Éclair: Plan de Réponse D’urgence Avril 2017
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2017
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier 2017 - Décembre 2019
- IOM Appeal: DR Congo Humanitarian Crisis, 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 | Published on 11 December 2017
- FAO DRC Response Plan 2017–2018: Kasaï and Tanganyika Provinces
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- UNHCR: South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal Jan - Dec 2017
- Burundi Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan–Dec 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
- DR Congo: Floods - Oct 2012
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2012
GENEVA, Nov 21 (KUNA) -- The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN OCHA) said Friday the internally displaced persons (IDPs) and local populations in Kanyabayonga, Rwindi, Kirumba and Mabenga in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) are living in constant fear due to insecurity, lootings, illegal barriers and abuses.
UN OCHA spokesperson Elizabeth Byrs said that departures towards north (Butembo, Lubero, Beni) have been observed following the deterioration of the security situation in the region north of Rutshuru and South Lubero.
Geneva, January 13 (KUNA) - UNOCHA spokeswoman Elizabeth Byrs said Friday that pledges that were made Thursday in the one-day meeting include more than USD 105,820,106 promised for Sudan, and USD 36,475,292 for the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
GENEVA, JANUARY 22 (KUNA) -- THE UN OFFICE FOR HUMANITARIAN COORDINATION ANNOUNCED HERE THAT THE HUMANITARIAN AGENCIES ARE APPEALING FOR USD 15 MILLION TO ASSIST THE AFFECTED POPULATION BY THE NYIRAGONGO VOLCANIC ACTIVITY IN THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO (DRC).