Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
- DR Congo: Floods - Oct 2012
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- More violence, displacement and hunger for the people of the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2018
- DRC Humanitarian Situation Report, November, 2017
- DRC: As Kasai humanitarian crisis reaches new heights, Red Cross expands response to cholera outbreak
- UN announces special probe into attacks on peacekeepers in eastern DR Congo
- Humanitarian situation in DR Congo reaches breaking point as funding gap remains enormous
The Bulletin highlights outbreaks of transboundary pests and diseases that have the potential to impact food and nutrition security in Southern Africa. It also captures recently concluded and upcoming events that are being organized by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and stakeholders to improve the capacities of partners in preparedness and response to crop and livestock emergencies in the region.
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.
Note: Map production date estimated