Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 7
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 20 September 2018
- Top 5 things to know about the violence in the Kasai region
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
- IOM DR Congo Migration Health Division: Ebola Response - North Kivu Situation Report 3 (01 -15 September 2018)
KINSHASA, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The French government will release 200,000 euros (more than 280,000 U.S.
BRUSSELS, Jul 19, 2005 (Xinhua via COMTEX) - The European Commission (EC) announced here on Tuesday that it decided to offer new funds to support the return of more than 400,000 refugees and displaced persons to their places of origin in Liberia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The executive of the European Union (EU) has decided to allocate 4.7 million euros (about 5.6 million US dollars) towards facilitating the repatriation and resettlement of these populations.
by Yi Gaochao and Zhang Ran
DAR ES SALAAM, Nov 19, 2004 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- More than a dozen of heads of state gathered here on Friday to attend the inaugural summit of the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region that is expected to bring peace to the region.
ADDIS ABABA (June 24) XINHUA - The Organization of African Unity (OAU) has called on the international community to pay as much attention to refugees and internally displaced persons in Africa as they are doing in other parts of the world.