Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- ALIMA opens an Ebola treatment center in DRC equipped with biosecure emergency care units (CUB)
- Ebola Outbreak in Democratic Republic Congo is ‘largely contained’: WHO
- Au Kasaï, les enfants continuent de souffrir de malnutrition
- Returning Congolese find homes in ruins, livelihoods destroyed
- Enhanced interactive dialogue on the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 3 July 2018: Statement by UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein
KINSHASA, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The French government will release 200,000 euros (more than 280,000 U.S.
BRUSSELS, Jul 19, 2005 (Xinhua via COMTEX) - The European Commission (EC) announced here on Tuesday that it decided to offer new funds to support the return of more than 400,000 refugees and displaced persons to their places of origin in Liberia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The executive of the European Union (EU) has decided to allocate 4.7 million euros (about 5.6 million US dollars) towards facilitating the repatriation and resettlement of these populations.
by Yi Gaochao and Zhang Ran
DAR ES SALAAM, Nov 19, 2004 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- More than a dozen of heads of state gathered here on Friday to attend the inaugural summit of the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region that is expected to bring peace to the region.
ADDIS ABABA (June 24) XINHUA - The Organization of African Unity (OAU) has called on the international community to pay as much attention to refugees and internally displaced persons in Africa as they are doing in other parts of the world.