Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- UNHCR warns of massive shelter needs of DR Congo’s displaced
- DRC: UN Human Rights Chief calls for measures to prevent further violence ahead of crucial election
- CERF allocates $10 million to support regional Ebola response in central Africa
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- West and Central Africa: Regional Funding Status as of 14 December 2018
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Iranian Red Crescent Society (IRCS) and Red Cross of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on establishing Technical Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center in Kinshasa, early June 2011.
In the MoU which was signed by IRCS President, Dr. Faghih and his counterpart Mr. Dominique Lutula Kitoko, IRCS is due to equip Technical Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center and cooperate for training of human resources as well as developing the aforesaid center.
The President of the Iranian Red Crescent Society (IRCS), Dr. Faghih in a delegation accompanying by Expediency Council member, Dr. Mozaffar and Public representative in Islamic Parliament, Dr. Mofatteh headed to Democratic Republic of the Congo and opened up a clinical center in Kinshasa on 11 June 2011.