Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- DRC: A Crisis the World Can No Longer Afford to Ignore
- Regional Humanitarian Outlook for the Great Lakes: January - June 2018
- South Kivu: A spiralling humanitarian crisis
- Tales of terror from Congo’s Ituri province
- Aid still not Reaching Displaced People in one of the most Underfunded Crises: DR Congo
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 3-9 December and includes updates on influenza, Listeria monocytogenes IVb, measles, MERS-CoV, plague, poliomyelitis, rubella, and yellow fever.
Education is lifesaving. Education is crucial for both the protection and healthy development of girls and boys affected by crises. It can rebuild their lives; restore their sense of normality and safety, and provide them with important life skills. It helps children to be self-sufficient, to be heard, and to have more influence on issues that affect them. It is also one of the best tools to invest in their long-term future, and in the peace, stability and economic growth of their countries.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 29 October-4 November 2017 and includes updates on chikungunya, Legionnaires' disease, malaria, Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), influenza A(H7N9), plague, poliomyelitis, seasonal influenza and West Nile virus. Access the full set of maps, graphs and visuals for the CDTR at: http://ecdc.europa.eu/cdtr
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 8-14 October 2017 and includes updates on Legionnaires' disease, influenza, rubella, measles, West Nile fever, chikungunya, cholera and plague.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues