Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
- OCHA: Bas-Uele, Haut-Uele, Ituri & Tshopo : Note d’informations humanitaires no15 (11/10/2017)
- IOM Emergency Operations and Humanitarian Coordination Situation Report, September 2017
- UNICEF Humanitarian Situation Report, July to August 2017)
Appeals & Funding
- Appel Éclair: Plan de Réponse D’urgence Avril 2017
- Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2017
- Plan de Réponse Humanitaire, Janvier 2017 - Décembre 2019
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- UNHCR: South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal Jan - Dec 2017
- Burundi Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan–Dec 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
- DR Congo: Floods - Oct 2012
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2012
The total number of migrants and refugees stranded in Greece and in the Western Balkans is 53,941. For a more detailed look, please see the accommodation pages of Greece, fYROM, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia.
On March 18, EU leaders met with their Turkish counterpart, Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmed Davutoğlu. They reached an agreement aimed at stopping the flow of irregular migration via Turkey to Europe. The main action points of the agreement are available here.
Flow Monitoring: As of 10 February 2016 IOM field staff in Greece, fYROM, Croatia, and Slovenia had amassed interviews with over 4,681 migrants and asylum seekers, of which 406 people were interviewed over the week from 4 February – 10 February. Individuals of Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, Iranian and Pakistani nationalities comprised 94% of all respondents.
See sections on Greece and Italy for an update on the EU’s Relocations Plan.