Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- CERF allocates $10 million to support regional Ebola response in central Africa
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Raising pigs and planting seeds
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 13 December 2018
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Refugees and Asylum Seekers in DRC (Statistics as of 30 November 2018)
The Ministry for Disaster Management and Refugee Affairs (MIDIMAR) launched the “1,000-Days in the Thousands Hills” nutrition campaign in refugee camps. The official launch was held in Kiziba camp in Karongi District in the Western province.
The introduction of nutrition campaign in refugee camps is in accordance with the community based integrated approach introduced by MIDIMAR for all services involved in refugee affairs.
171 Rwandan refugees who opted for voluntary repatriation were received in Nkamira Transit Centre in Rubavu District this Friday June 28, 2013.
The returnees composed of children; women and men came from various locations of the Eastern DRC where they have spent more than 19 years in exile. They returned two days before the coming into effect of the Cessation Clause set on June 30, 2013.