Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- North Kivu, DRC: MSF scales up patient care activities amid growing tensions and decreased access to healthcare
- Three years on: Girls returning from conflict in DR Congo find acceptance through education
- UN Human Rights Office says credible reports suggest at least 890 killed in western DRC violence in mid-December
- UNFPA Country Experiences - Democratic Republic of the Congo: Mobile Clinics Reach Women Hiding in Fear
- New Hope with Ebola Drug Trial
June 17, 2016 IASC Early Warning, Early Action and Readiness Report for the period June to November 2016. The Report is biannual, with a 6 month horizon. It is the product of a group of Agency analysts. In most cases these individuals work for their respective Emergency Directors. Analysis of preparedness status is provided by OCHA. The Report complements more frequent interaction between RC/HC and the ERC as the IASC system officials accountable for ensuring interagency early action and readiness. This should take place using the IASC Emergency Response Preparedness approach.
For decades, the Democratic Republic of the Congo has witnessed high levels of violence and human rights violations in conflicts on the regional, national and local levels. These conflicts have had a particularly heavy impact on the population.
Depuis des décennies, la République Démocratique du Congo a été le témoin d'importantes violences et violations des droits de l'homme dans des conflits de niveaux régional, national et local. Ces conflits ont eu un impact particulièrement lourd sur la population.