Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Returning Congolese find homes in ruins, livelihoods destroyed
- Ebola Outbreak in Democratic Republic Congo is ‘largely contained’: WHO
- Au Kasaï, les enfants continuent de souffrir de malnutrition
- Enhanced interactive dialogue on the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 3 July 2018: Statement by UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein
- Mothers of Congo’s lost children break silence
INTRODUCTORY MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTORS
HealthNet TPO is a Dutch aid agency that works on recovery of communities in war torn societies.
We improve health and wellbeing by changing victims into agents of change, building on existing community resources to create new resources, thus help people gain health, hope and confidence.
In June and July (2015) Alies Rijper carried out a qualitative research in Lubero, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, to evaluate the effects of the mutual reinforcement approach adopted by the Dutch Consortium for Rehabilitation (DCR) and its local partners in the Pamoja-programme.