Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Aid work suspended due to deadly attack in DR Congo
- 155 children left orphaned or separated from their parents in DRC’s latest Ebola outbreak
- Ebola-hit DRC faces ‘perfect storm’ as uptick in violence halts WHO operation
- UNICEF DR Congo Ebola Situation Report North Kivu and Ituri - 24 September, 2018
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 8
National statement delivered by Ambassador Carl Skau on behalf of Sweden at the United Nations Security Council Briefing on the Democratic Republic of the Congo, March 7, New York.
Thank you, Mr President,
Let me begin by welcoming Leila Zerrougui to our meeting in her new role as Special Representative of the Secretary-General to the DRC. We look forward to working with you and you can count on our strong support.
I also appreciate the presence of deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Mr. She Okitundo. Thank you for being here.