Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- UNHCR Global Report 2017: Africa Regional Summaries
- DR Congo - 2018 Ebola Outbreak in North Kivu Province (September 17, 2018 update)
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Population Movement - Revised Emergency Appeal n° MDRCD023
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 36: 8 - 14 September 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 14 September 2018)
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
Why don't disaster survivors who have been sexually exploited or abused by aid workers complain? Because keeping quiet is normal.
HAP International releases report into Sexual Exploitation and Abuse entitled, 'To complain or not to complain: still the question.'
No one really likes to complain but we do. In a given day we might complain if our food is overcooked in a restaurant, or if our 12 o'clock train doesn't appear until 12.35.