Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
Most read reports
- Strategic Response Plan for the Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in the Provinces of North Kivu and Iture (February - July 2019)
- Containing the Ebola Outbreak at the Crossroads of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- DRC: Thousands in Yumbi need ongoing support after recent conflict
- MSF starts enrolling patients in clinical trial of potential Ebola treatments
- SAGE Interim Recommendations on Vaccination against Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), February 20, 2019
Global Food Prices are 11 points higher in 2013 as compared to 2012.
48 per cent of the households in Guinea Bissau are facing a major food deficit, with enough cereal stocks to last for only one month.
Regional cholera rates declined in 2013 as compared to last year.
1,200 refugees voted in the Malian elections.
Malnutrition admission trends worrying in Niger, Chad, Nigeria,
Mali and Cameroon.