Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Real-time IOM Crisis Communications System Deployed to Help Save Lives During Ebola Response in DR Congo
- Two Food for the Hungry staff killed in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- MSF expands care as Ebola outbreak spreads in DRC
- Southern Africa Food and Nutrition Security Working Group (FNSWG) (Bulletin - October 2018)
- President's Malaria Initiative: Democratic Republic of the Congo - Abbreviated Malaria Operational Plan FY2019
Global Food Prices are 11 points higher in 2013 as compared to 2012.
48 per cent of the households in Guinea Bissau are facing a major food deficit, with enough cereal stocks to last for only one month.
Regional cholera rates declined in 2013 as compared to last year.
1,200 refugees voted in the Malian elections.
Malnutrition admission trends worrying in Niger, Chad, Nigeria,
Mali and Cameroon.