Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read (last 30 days)
- Congo Ebola outbreak compounds already dire humanitarian crisis
- Cluster of presumptive Ebola cases in North Kivu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola vaccination begins in North Kivu
- Ebola outbreak in DRC ends: WHO calls for international efforts to stop other deadly outbreaks in the country
- RDC : Kinshasa devrait déclarer la semaine prochaine la fin de l’épidémie d’Ebola à l’Equateur
Global Food Prices are 11 points higher in 2013 as compared to 2012.
48 per cent of the households in Guinea Bissau are facing a major food deficit, with enough cereal stocks to last for only one month.
Regional cholera rates declined in 2013 as compared to last year.
1,200 refugees voted in the Malian elections.
Malnutrition admission trends worrying in Niger, Chad, Nigeria,
Mali and Cameroon.