Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Violence spiralling to alarming levels in Eastern Congo
- EU releases €7.2 million to step up fight against Ebola in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Les retours massifs de Congolais depuis l’Angola pourraient générer une crise humanitaire
- Secretary-General Outraged by Murder of Civilians in Democratic Republic of Congo, Calls on Armed Groups to Immediately Cease Attacks
- IOM Appeals for USD1 Million to Respond to 200,000 Congolese Returnees from Angola
Global Food Prices are 11 points higher in 2013 as compared to 2012.
48 per cent of the households in Guinea Bissau are facing a major food deficit, with enough cereal stocks to last for only one month.
Regional cholera rates declined in 2013 as compared to last year.
1,200 refugees voted in the Malian elections.
Malnutrition admission trends worrying in Niger, Chad, Nigeria,
Mali and Cameroon.