Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- CERF allocates $10 million to support regional Ebola response in central Africa
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Refugees and Asylum Seekers in DRC (Statistics as of 30 November 2018)
- Great Lakes Region: Humanitarian Snapshot (September - October 2018)
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 19
The representatives of the Guarantors of the Peace, Security and Cooperation (PSC) Framework for the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and the region held their fifth ministerial meeting in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo, on 20 July 2018. The meeting was chaired by H.E. Jean-Claude Gakosso, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Congolese abroad, representing the Chair of the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR) and Chair of the Regional Oversight Mechanism of the PSC Framework. It was attended by H.E.
Brazzaville, Republic of Congo 20th July, 2018: The Regional Inter-Ministerial Committee comprising the Minister of Foreign Affairs from the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR), are to meet in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo on 21st July, 2018 to analyze political and security situation in the region and receive a report from the ICGLR National Coordinators on the proposed restructuring of the ICGLR.
The Statelessness Focal Points of the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR) Member States with the support of UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency have held their first regional strategic workshop on eradicating statelessness in the region. The workshop which took place in Naivasha, Kenya from 24-27th April 2018, aimed to implementing the common regional framework to end statelessness by reinforcing inclusion within each State and contribute to peace building and sustainable development in the Great Lakes Region.