Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
WASHINGTON, DC - The U.S. government, through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), airlifted the first of five planned shipments of U.S. emergency assistance to the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) on November 12. In coordination with the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), approximately 20,000 internally displaced persons will benefit from 10,000 blankets, 5,400 water containers, 500 rolls of plastic sheeting, and 5,000 kitchen sets, totaling $801,500.
On October 15, U.S. Chargé d'Affaires Samuel V.