Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Children particularly affected by the Ebola outbreak in the DRC – UNICEF
- Les enfants sont particulièrement touchés par l’épidémie d’Ebola en RDC
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 33: 11 - 17 August (Data as reported by 17:00; 17 August 2018)
- Ebola - Hope is at the end of the tunnel in Mangina - (East of the DRC).
- UNICEF DR Congo Ebola Situation Report North Kivu and Ituri - 15 August 2018
As the recent Ebola outbreak in West Africa grows and the number of deaths is increasing, it is critical to keep both communities, and those who are there to help them, safe. What should aid organisations be thinking about to support their staff in affected areas?
People In Aid has a range of staff care resources available on our online resource centre.