Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Aid work suspended due to deadly attack in DR Congo
- 155 children left orphaned or separated from their parents in DRC’s latest Ebola outbreak
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 38: 15 - 21 September 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 21 September 2018)
- Democratic Republic of Congo – Ebola outbreak (DG ECHO, UN, DRC MoH) (ECHO Daily Flash of 22 September 2018)
- We do our best to inform the people of Butembo and the surrounding area
Cáritas. 14 de mayo de 2010.- En las últimas semanas, el Equipo Directivo de Cáritas Española ha aprobado un nuevo paquete de proyectos de ayuda para diversos países del Sur, que suman un importe global cercano a los 2 millones de euros. En total, son 14 los países de Africa, América Latina, Europa del este y Asia los receptores de estas partidas, que se destinarán a impulsar proyectos de ayuda de emergencia, desarrollo agrícola, salud, servicios sociales y construcción de la paz.
Ayudas para 7 proyectos en R. D.
Item 84 of the provisional agenda
I. Merlin - a small organisation with a big impact:
New York, 13 July 200 - Without addressing the root causes of poverty and providing real support and opportunities to the poor, "the sad but inescapable fact is that efforts at lasting disarmament will not be successful," the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator Mark Malloch Brown told the UN Conference on the Illicit Trade in Small Arms today.
Press Kit - Fact Sheet 5
Small arms that have played big roles in conflicts that killed, injured, and terrorized millions of people over the last decade will be ceremoniously destroyed in several countries on Monday, 9 July. The events will mark Small Arms Destruction Day and the start of the UN Conference on the Illicit Trade in Small Arms, taking place in New York, 9 - 20 July.
Bruxelles, le 11 April 2001
Brussels, 11 April 2001
by Jean Philippe Chauzy, IOM Spokesperson
Democratic Republic of Congo (Maniema Province)
This report includes: (A) Palestinian Territory (B) East Timor (C) Russian Federation / Northern Caucasus (D) Angola (E) Ethiopia (F) Eritrea (G) Sierra Leone (H) Republic of Congo (I) Burundi (J) FR Yugoslavia / Kosovo (K) Albania
In Albania (Tirana)
- Improving the diagnostic methods for tuberculosis (TB) by rehabilitating 7 hospitals and 12 TB dispensaries.
- Constructing a health clinic for the internally displaced population in order to provide them with improved sanitation.
- Preventing and treating the top five causes of death and debilitating conditions.
- Helping the local Ministry of Health to rehabilitate and support 2 hospitals and 42 health centres.
New York, 12 November 1999
Agenda item 112
Promotion and protection of the rights of children Protection of children affected by armed conflict Note by the Secretary-General The Secretary-General has the honour to transmit to the members of the General Assembly, in accordance with section VIII of Assembly resolution 53/128 of 9 December 1998, the report prepared by Olara A. Otunnu, Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict.
Merlin is Medical Emergency Relief International,
the UK's leading medical specialist in international aid. http://www.merlin.org.uk
14 David Mews, Porter Street, London W1M 1HW
Tel: 0171 487 2505 Fax: 0171 487 4042
Registered Charity number 1016607