Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 7
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
- IOM DR Congo Migration Health Division: Ebola Response - North Kivu Situation Report 3 (01 -15 September 2018)
- DR Congo - 2018 Ebola Outbreak in North Kivu Province (September 17, 2018 update)
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 20 September 2018
In one dreary morning, I, the pupil of kindergarten #2, became an IDP; to be more specific, I was forced to become an IDP. In several hours, I lost my friends, home and happy childhood. I experienced the horror of hunger and cold. At age of 6, I realized words "peace" and "bread". The vision of endless flow of people worn out from hunger and cold and the taste of a piece of bread I clutched in my fist will never fade from my memory.
This report is submitted to the European Parliament and the Council in compliance with the reporting requirement set out in Article 23 of Regulation (EC) N=B01717/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 15 November 2006 establishing an Instrument for Stability (the IfS Regulation). This article states:
'The Commission shall examine progress achieved in implementing the measures undertaken pursuant to this Regulation and shall submit to the European Parliament and the Council an annual report on the implementation of the assistance.
2943ème session du Conseil RELATIONS EXTERIEURES
2943rd EXTERNAL RELATIONS Council meeting
Le présent document est le deuxième programme indicatif (PI) pluriannuel pour le volet à long terme (article 4) de l'instrument de stabilité (IdS).
Noting our mutual commitment to an international order based on effective multilateralism, the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Presidency of the Council of the European Union reaffirm their determination to work together in the area of crisis management and have agreed on the following statement :
1. The United Nations and the European Union are united by the premise that the primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security rests with the United Nations Security Council, in accordance with the United Nations Charter.