Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- UNHCR Global Report 2017: Africa Regional Summaries
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Population Movement - Revised Emergency Appeal n° MDRCD023
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 36: 8 - 14 September 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 7 September 2018)
- Oxfam: Fear and violence could still undermine efforts to contain Ebola in DR Congo
Africa still hosts the largest number of displaced people worldwide. In 2017, some 24.2 million people in Africa were forced to flee as the result of conflict, persecution, other human rights abuses and food insecurity. Few political solutions were in sight.
$179.3 million UNHCR's financial requirements 2018
Funded 15.3 million
Funding gap 164.0 million
Throughout 2017, the Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) supported relief operations in 36 countries to ensure delivery of urgent aid to millions of people in desperate need.
CERF’s 2017 Annual Report, launched today, provides a detailed account of how, during the year, CERF and its partners ensured strategic use of almost $420 million in donor contributions to deliver the highest priority aid, where and when it was need the most.
Les attributions physiques de l’habitat où logent les déplacés / retournés sont identifiées ci-dessous.
Logement dans des villes / cités / villages existants (majorité des déplacés)
§ Maison existante occupée contre paiement (loyer) ou contre services rendus (travail)