Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 18
- Malaria control campaign launched in Democratic Republic of the Congo to save lives and aid Ebola response
- West and Central Africa: Regional Funding Status as of 7 December 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Democratic Republic of the Congo 12-November-2018
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 6 December 2018
Spokesman of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce Sun Jiwen made a comment on October 31 on implementing the third round of material assistance with a value of 200 million yuan announced by President Xi Jinping to help African countries fight against the Ebola epidemic.
（From Chinese Embassy in Ghana）
For the present, the Ebola epidemic in West Africa is still going rampant, not only posing a serious threat to the life and health of the people in the sub-region, but also constituting a realistic threat to the public health and security of all countries in the world. It has become a common challenge in the non-conventional security area to the international community.
The Chinese government has decided to provide emergency humanitarian aid with a total value of 30 million yuan to Ebola-stricken west African countries like Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to help them fight against the virus. That is the Chinese government’s second emergency aid to west African countries against Ebola recently.