Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- DRC - Emergency Response to the Ebola and Cholera Outbreak in North Kivu Province - COD182
- Top 10 of 2018 – Issue #10: “Silent” Refugee Crises Get Limited International Attention
- Democratic Republic of the Congo UNHCR Mid-Month Update (1 - 15 November 2018)
- Le HCR lance deux plans de réponse pour les réfugiés en RDC et dans la région
The Western Equatoria State government has formed an Ebola task force in response to an outbreak of the deadly disease reported in the neighboring Democratic Republic of Congo.
The team will carry out surveillance along the common border and set up an isolation unit at Yambio hospital for suspected cases.
The Acting State Minister for Health, Pia Phillip says the taskforce is comprised of experts from different organizations.