Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 18
- Malaria control campaign launched in Democratic Republic of the Congo to save lives and aid Ebola response
- West and Central Africa: Regional Funding Status as of 7 December 2018
- GIEWS Country Brief: Democratic Republic of the Congo 12-November-2018
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 6 December 2018
Afghanistan, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Somalia: three countries with different histories, culture and geographic locations. One thing they do have in common is the fact that all three of them have experienced conflicts that ruined their economies and forced millions to flee in search of security and a better life.
VIENNA, 2 March 2012 - The Government of Japan will fund projects to be implemented in Africa by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) worth a total of over USD 7 million, including in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Somalia and South Sudan.
Tuesday, 14 December 2010
VIENNA, 14 December 2010 - The Government of Japan will fund UNIDO projects worth a total of over USD 10.6 million in Africa, including in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Kenya, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Somalia and Sudan, as well as in Afghanistan.
The projects aim to provide vocational training and equipment for productive activities to help increase employment opportunities and income generation to vulnerable groups, especially those affected by natural disasters.
The partnership was sealed in Vienna today by the Permanent Representative of …