Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- North Kivu, DRC: MSF scales up patient care activities amid growing tensions and decreased access to healthcare
- Three years on: Girls returning from conflict in DR Congo find acceptance through education
- UN Human Rights Office says credible reports suggest at least 890 killed in western DRC violence in mid-December
- New Hope with Ebola Drug Trial
- DR Congo: Electoral Tensions High Amid Inter-communal Violence and Ebola Outbreak
The Department of Field Support is pleased to announce that ten new contributors (Albania, Bangladesh, Canada, Italy, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Pakistan, Portugal, Sri Lanka and Switzerland) have committed to provide contributions to the Trust Fund in Support of Victims of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. These countries join Bhutan, Cyprus, India, Japan and Norway which have already contributed to the Trust Fund.
These contributions reinforce the Secretary-General’s clear commitment to putting the rights and dignity of victims first.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.