Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- UNHCR warns of massive shelter needs of DR Congo’s displaced
- DRC: UN Human Rights Chief calls for measures to prevent further violence ahead of crucial election
- Millions of Congolese languish without aid - as the country heads towards elections
- CERF allocates $10 million to support regional Ebola response in central Africa
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
7289th Meeting (AM & PM)
During Day-Long Debate, Over 70 Speakers Take Stock of Progress, Recommending Targeted Solutions to Stem Threats from Violent Extremism
The Security Council today urged States, other parties to conflicts and the United Nations system to step up measures to protect and empower displaced women and girls and those facing threats of violent extremism, ahead of a day-long debate on women, peace and security.
Today’s announcement of $3 million to support UNICEF in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is addressing the humanitarian needs of vulnerable children and their families as a result of ongoing conflict and insecurity.
Le soutien de 3 millions de dollars annoncé aujourd’hui à l’appui du travail de l’UNICEF en République démocratique du Congo vise à répondre aux besoins humanitaires des enfants vulnérables touchés par le conflit et l’insécurité qui sévissent actuellement et à ceux de leurs familles.
Canada will support the work of the ICRC in the Democratic Republic of Congo and neighboring countries
July 11, 2014 - Vermillion, Alberta - Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Leon Benoit, Member of Parliament for Vegreville – Wainwright, on behalf of the Honourable Christian Paradis, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, announced that Canada will support the work of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in the Great Lakes region of Africa.