IN THIS ISSUE P.1 Humanitarian Response Plan 2022 launch, US$ 376 million required to assist people in need of humanitarian aid P.2 US$ 1.7 million from central emergency response fund released for...
OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- North-West and South West situation report (1-31 March 2022)
- The cholera outbreak in the South-West (SW) region continues to spread within the region with over 3,559 positive cases and 71 deaths as of 31 March (2.0 per cent fatality rate)
- About 870 Gender-based violence (GBV) cases reported to specialised service providers
- An international medical NGO indefinitely suspends its operations in the SW, in response to the detention of four of its staff for more than three months
- A 7-year-old child was killed while playing with an unexploded ordnance (UXO) in Mezam division, North-West (NW) region.
COVID-19 in Cameroon
HIGHLIGHTS (48 minutes ago) North-West and South West situation report (1-31 March 2022) The cholera outbreak in the South-West (SW) region continues to spread within the region with over 3,559...
FAITS SAILLANTS Rapport de situation de la région de l'Extrême-Nord (1-31 mars). 23 écoles parmi les 26 qui étaient fermées du fait du conflit intercommunautaire dans le Logone et chari ont été...