OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- North-West and South West situation report (1-28 February 2021 )
- 377 Gender Based Violence (GBV) incidents were reported in the two regions.
- 16,383 infants and pregnant women received routine vaccines they had previously missed.
- 245,300 people in the North-West and South-West (NWSW) regions benefited from food assistance as well as agriculture and livelihood activities.
- COVID-19 is negatively impacting education with an increase of positive cases among teachers and students.
This report is produced by OCHA Cameroon in collaboration with the COVID-19 Task Force. It covers the period from 1 February to 31 March 2021. The next report will be issued in May 2021. HIGHLIGHTS ...
Yaoundé, 3 April 2021 – The Humanitarian Coordinator in Cameroon, Mr. Matthias Z. Naab, strongly condemns the attack perpetrated by a non-state armed group on 26 March against a United Nations convoy...
Key Messages Le Cameroun enregistre un pic du nombre de nouveaux cas de COVID-19, avec des nouveaux cas quotidiens moyens d'environ 2000 en mars 2021, ce qui correspond au pic atteint en juillet...