OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- North-West and South West situation report (1-30 September 2021 )
- UN agencies and humanitarian partners had to fully suspend humanitarian activities as non-State armed groups declared lockdown from 15 September to 2 October.
- Schools resumed in the North-West and South-West (NWSW) regions with recurrent NSAGs attacks on children and teachers .
- Insecurity displaced over 4,724 people in the NWSW, and to the West and Littoral regions.
- An estimated 200,000 persons did not receive food assistance due to the ban of humanitarian activities during the lockdown.
In Numbers 3,622 mt of food distributed USD 722,494 cash transfer value distributed USD 43 million (November 2021 to April 2022) net funding requirements 424,568 people (228,359 women) assisted in...
Yaoundé, 24 November 2021 – The Humanitarian Coordinator in Cameroon, Mr. Matthias Z. Naab is deeply saddened and shocked by another attack against a school, leading the death of four children and a...
La sécurité alimentaire s'améliore dans la région de l'Extrême-Nord mais se détériorent dans les régions du Nord-Ouest et du Sud-Ouest. Messages clés Les récoltes sèches en octobre dans la région de...