OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- North-West and South West situation report (1-30 September 2021 )
- UN agencies and humanitarian partners had to fully suspend humanitarian activities as non-State armed groups declared lockdown from 15 September to 2 October.
- Schools resumed in the North-West and South-West (NWSW) regions with recurrent NSAGs attacks on children and teachers .
- Insecurity displaced over 4,724 people in the NWSW, and to the West and Littoral regions.
- An estimated 200,000 persons did not receive food assistance due to the ban of humanitarian activities during the lockdown.
Yaoundé, 24 November 2021 – The Humanitarian Coordinator in Cameroon, Mr. Matthias Z. Naab is deeply saddened and shocked by another attack against a school, leading the death of four children and a...
La sécurité alimentaire s'améliore dans la région de l'Extrême-Nord mais se détériorent dans les régions du Nord-Ouest et du Sud-Ouest. Messages clés Les récoltes sèches en octobre dans la région de...
HIGHLIGHTS North-West and South West situation report (1-30 September 2021 ) UN agencies and humanitarian partners had to fully suspend humanitarian activities as non-State armed groups declared...