OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- NORTH-WEST AND SOUTH-WEST SITUATION REPORT
- Attacks on education actors by non-state armed groups have been reported in the North-West and South-West regions for participating in the general certificate exams.
- In total 245,911 people received food security assistance in the North-West and South-West regions in August 2020.
- During August 10,249 patients, 5 percent of whom live with disabilities, received life-saving primary healthcare from mobile clinics funded by CERF.
- 567 Gender Based Violence (GBV) incidents were reported, with survivors receiving assistance, in August 2020 in the two regions.
On 24 September 2020, the Humanitarian Country Team (HCT) endorsed the final version of the Protection Sector Roadmap for 2020-21. The roadmap outlines objectives and expected results to strengthen...
Highlights • Between 1 and 14 October, the Cameroonian Ministry of Health recorded 406 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, bringing the total number to 21,203, including 423 deaths and 20,117 recoveries...
A. Situation analysis Description of the disaster Following heavy rains experienced in many localities in Cameroon, flooding has occurred with varied impacts in affected regions, which is aggravated...