- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Afrique : lancement d’une académie internationale de lutte contre le terrorisme (18 octobre 2018)
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - September 2018
- WFP and Cote d'Ivoire create Centre of Excellence Against Hunger
- Solutions in West Africa - Ivorian refugees - Q3 2018
- UN Migration Agency publishes first profiling report on returning Ivorian migrants
From the editors
In her Foreword to this issue of FMR, the Special Rapporteur on the human rights of internally displaced persons, Cecilia Jimenez-Damary, poses the question: Where do we go from here?
(from "Forced Migration Review" No.27 Sexual violence: weapon of war, impediment to peace)
by Christine Lebrun and Katharine Derderian
Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) Belgium currently addresses sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV) in many of its projects worldwide, in countries including South Africa, Burundi, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Sudan, Chad, Rwanda and Colombia. Two of our most successful interventions are in South Africa and Burundi.
South Africa has one of the highest incidences of rape in the world.