- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
- Côte d'Ivoire: Toxic waste pollution crisis – Sep 2006
Post-election violence in Côte d’Ivoire in late 2010 caused over 600,000 Ivorians to be displaced within the country. More than 153,000 refugees still remain in neighbouring countries after the crisis. Emergency humanitarian interventions to aid the displaced people and those returning home continue in 2012.
Over 32,750 Ivorians have fled to Liberia alone over the past eight weeks, amid growing fear and insecurity in the wake of the disputed presidential election.
Over 25,000 Ivorians have fled to neighbouring countries over the past five weeks, amid growing fear and insecurity in the wake of the disputed presidential election.