- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - August 2018
- WFP Côte d'Ivoire Country Brief, July 2018
- Côte d’Ivoire: Floods - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRCI010
- Côte d’Ivoire : Rapport consolidé #29 - Retour volontaire (mai - juin - juillet 2018)
- OFID signs loan agreements to help strengthen food security and potable water supplies in Côte d’Ivoire and Malawi
Oslo=5F(dpa) =5F Norwegians donated 190 million kroner (28 million dollars) in a televised fundraiser to benefit the Norwegian section of Doctors Without Borders, tallies said Monday.
The Norwegian section of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) focused on "forgotten disasters" in its Sunday telethon.
Chairman Kristian Tonby told Norway's NTB news agency the funds would be used "where the needs are greatest."
LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Devastating conflicts in Congo, Uganda and Sudan are the world's three biggest "forgotten emergencies,'' attracting little media interest despite massive suffering, a Reuters poll of experts showed on Thursday.