- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- ICC Appeals Chamber maintains Laurent Gbagbo and Charles Blé Goudé in custody and convenes a hearing on their detention on 1 February 2019
- La Chambre d'appel de la CPI maintient Laurent Gbagbo et Charles Blé Goudé en détention et programme une audience sur leur détention le 1er février 2019
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - December 2018
- La Chambre de première instance I de la CPI décide la mise en liberté de Laurent Gbagbo et Charles Blé Goudé suite à leur acquittement
- La Chambre de première instance I de la CPI acquitte Laurent Gbagbo et Charles Blé Goudé de toutes les charges
A two-day regional conference on refugee protection and international migration in the Americas, hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and organized by IOM, UNHCR and the OAS, with support from the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), opens on Thursday in the Costa Rican capital, San José.
The conference, which will be officially opened by Foreign Affairs Minister Bruno Stagno and Interior Minister Janina Del Vecchio, will bring together some officials from 20 countries as well as IOM, UNHCR, OAS, OHCHR, national and international NGOs, civil society and …
LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Devastating conflicts in Congo, Uganda and Sudan are the world's three biggest "forgotten emergencies,'' attracting little media interest despite massive suffering, a Reuters poll of experts showed on Thursday.
Kris Janowski - Media Relations
This is a summary of what was said by the UNHCR spokesperson at today's Palais des Nations press briefing in Geneva. Further information can be found on the UNHCR website, www.unhcr.ch, which should also be checked for regular media updates on non-briefing days.