- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- West Africa: Boosting Strategies and Investments in Hydromet for Resilient Development
- Côte d’Ivoire: Floods - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRCI010 Operation Update 1
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - October 2018
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - September 2018
- Côte d’Ivoire: Floods - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRCI010
We are pleased to share the second edition of the Global CCCM Cluster Newsletter.
This edition provides an update on cluster tools, partners and operations, and highlights issues of current concern to the cluster. In particular, it focuses on the importance of effective partnerships in CCCM operations, and considers how global initiatives such as the Transformative Agenda will impact cluster strategies.
United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan's special envoy for children and armed conflict (CAAC) today launched an action plan for systematically monitoring and reporting of child abuse in situations of armed conflict, or in "situations of concern," with a view to triggering a strong international response.
In the past several years, CAAC issues had benefited from increased visibility and advocacy, while key regional and multilateral organizations had adopted many CAAC norms as their own, Special Representative Olara Otunnu told a news conference at which he discussed …