- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read (last 30 days)
- Côte d’Ivoire: Floods - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRCI010
- Cote d'Ivoire - Floods (COGIC, WMO, NOAA, Media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 20 June 2018)
- The Many Lives of a Peacekeeping Mission: The UN Operation in Côte d’Ivoire
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet June 2018
- Côte d’Ivoire - Inondations (21.06.18)
A two-day regional conference on refugee protection and international migration in the Americas, hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and organized by IOM, UNHCR and the OAS, with support from the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), opens on Thursday in the Costa Rican capital, San José.
The conference, which will be officially opened by Foreign Affairs Minister Bruno Stagno and Interior Minister Janina Del Vecchio, will bring together some officials from 20 countries as well as IOM, UNHCR, OAS, OHCHR, national and international NGOs, civil society and …
LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Devastating conflicts in Congo, Uganda and Sudan are the world's three biggest "forgotten emergencies,'' attracting little media interest despite massive suffering, a Reuters poll of experts showed on Thursday.
REFUGEE NEWS BRIEFINGS
VENEZUELA: SECURITY, THE BORDER AND HUMAN RIGHTS
According to a statement by JRS Venezuela the security at the Colombian- Venezuelan border has become a fashionable issue of late. Unfortunately, it is being exclusively addressed from a repressive policing perspective.
JRS Venezuela said that it is necessary to take on the security issue from a more complex perspective.
Kris Janowski - Media Relations
This is a summary of what was said by the UNHCR spokesperson at today's Palais des Nations press briefing in Geneva. Further information can be found on the UNHCR website, www.unhcr.ch, which should also be checked for regular media updates on non-briefing days.
Ron Redmond - Media Relations
Spokesperson: Niurka Piñeiro
MIDDLE EAST- Third Country Nationals Continue to Trickle Out of Iraq
No Third Country Nationals (TCNs) has crossed the border into Jordan overnight. Yesterday, a group of 19 Egyptians and eight Somalis crossed the Karama border, where they were picked up by IOM buses and transported the 50 kilometres to the Ruweished transit camp for TCNs.
Later today, a group of 11 nationals from Djibouti are scheduled to fly out of Amman with IOM bound for Djibouti.