- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Jun 2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire : Floods - Aug 2009
- Côte d'Ivoire: Mudslides - Jun 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2008
- Côte d'Ivoire: Floods - Aug 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Afrique : lancement d’une académie internationale de lutte contre le terrorisme (18 octobre 2018)
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - September 2018
- Côte d’Ivoire: Floods - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRCI010
- UNHCR Côte d'Ivoire Factsheet - August 2018
- Solutions in West Africa - Ivorian refugees - Q3 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
Central African Republic: 5,600 people have fled Bangui after a new wave of violence killed at least eight and injured 56. WASH and health are priority needs among the IDPs. A UN peacekeeper was ambushed and killed on the outskirts of the capital. In Kemo, IDPs have been slow to return as tensions have increased: ex-Seleka attacked Dekoa market on 11 October.
LAGOS, 31 January (IRIN) - West African representatives and a US military delegation have been holding talks in the Nigerian capital, Abuja, on an early warning system that would monitor threats to regional security, officials said.
LAGOS, 31 janvier (IRIN) - Des représentants ouest-africains et une délégation militaire américaine ont eu des concertations à Abuja, la capitale du Nigéria, au sujet d'un système d'alerte rapide qui contrôlerait les menaces à la sécurité régionale, ont informé des officiels.