- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- The Caribbean region to benefit from increased humanitarian assistance
- CDEMA And MapAction Partner To Enhance Speed And Effectiveness Of Disaster Response In Caribbean
- Disaster Management Partnerships “Arise”
- A Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) For Barbados
- CDEMA Situation Report #1 - Tropical Storm Harvey - as of 4:00pm on August 18th, 2017
On 24 and 25 October 2017, the CERF Advisory Group held its annual meeting in New York to discuss the use and management of the fund and provide guidance on key policy issues.
Chair of the Advisory Group, Leni Stenseth and CERF Chief, Lisa Doughten welcomed the new members to the group: Jamie Isbister, Bruno van der Pluijm, Alexandra MacKenzie, Ricardo Toro Tassara, Rahel Asfaw, Claus Lindroos, Alison Milton, Mairo Mandara and Per Enarsson, and provided an introduction to CERF for new members, noting the essential role of the group in providing advice on the future of CERF.
Lima - Finance Ministers of the Vulnerable Twenty (V20), representing close to 700 million people threatened by climate change and spanning world regions, held their inaugural meeting on 8 October 2015 in Lima, Peru. They announced a series of actions to foster greater investment in climate resiliency and low emissions development at home and internationally.
UNDP & UN-OHRLLS Discussion Paper
Written by Gail Hurley, Policy Specialist on Development Finance