- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
The Barbados Red Cross Society (BRCS) has launched "Operation Breadfruit" the key component of its response to the humanitarian needs of Barbadians affected by the damage done by Tropical Storm Tomas.
"Operation Breadfruit" is being coordinated through the office of the Director-General by Lawrence Marshall, the BRCS Director of Disaster Services.