- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is among nine countries, including Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Suriname, to benefit from US$33,000,000., which will go toward the financing of sustainable infrastructure projects in the Caribbean.
The funds are being provided by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD), under a Credit Facility Agreement with the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB.