- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
CARIBBEAN: HURRICANE DEAN RESPONSE
Hurricane Dean tore through the Caribbean August 19-21. Jamaica and Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula took the direct hit from Hurricane Dean after it had lashed the coastlines of Haiti, Belize and other Caribbean nations. This massive storm that struck Mexico as a rare category 5 hurricane weakened after crossing the Yucatan Peninsula, but may gain strength before it makes landfall again.
UMCOR is contacting partners in the region to determine its response.