- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
After weathering Hurricane Irma just days ago, residents in the Caribbean are bracing for yet another potentially destructive threat gathering strength in the Atlantic.
Hurricane Maria has intensified to a Category 3 storm and is expected to gain strength to a Category 4 before making landfall in Puerto Rico on Wednesday. Maria’s first landfall is expected to occur Monday night on the islands of Dominica and Martinique.