- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- The Caribbean region to benefit from increased humanitarian assistance
- CDEMA And MapAction Partner To Enhance Speed And Effectiveness Of Disaster Response In Caribbean
- Disaster Management Partnerships “Arise”
- A Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) For Barbados
- CDEMA Situation Report #1 - Tropical Storm Harvey - as of 4:00pm on August 18th, 2017
By Kun Li
NEW YORK, USA, 5 September 2007 - UNICEF's Executive Board opened its second regular session of 2007 in New York today. Meeting through 7 September, board members will examine existing programmes in a total of 17 countries in order to define focus areas and create a framework for progress over the next five years.
Executive Director Ann M.
Delegations from Member States that have been affected by natural disasters that recently overwhelmed the region briefed the Permanent Council of the Organization of American States (OAS) today on the soaring number of casualties, massive material damages and the recovery efforts currently underway in those countries.
At the beginning of the regular meeting, the Permanent Council observed a minute of silence in memory of the victims of Hurricane Dean and the devastating earthquake that killed more than 500 people in the city of Pisco, Peru.
Ambassador Deborah-Mae Lovell, …