- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- Barbados Reducing Risks Through Planning
- Jeanne’s Story: Working to Fight Fear in the Aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- Caribbean Nations Pay Steep Price for Climate Change Caused by Others
- Barbados Seeking To Build Disaster Resilience
- CDEMA Launches Model Safe School Programme in the Caribbean & Inaugural Meeting of National Safe Schools Programme Committees
Summary of the situation reported during the last week
- 8,869 new confirmed cases (146,016 cumulative cases in 35 countries).
- 158 new confirmed deaths (3,292 confirmed deaths in 25 countries).
- 98.9% of the influenza A viruses that were subtyped were pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
- South America experienced low intensity and a decrease or unchanged trend
- North America experienced an increasing trend despite low intensity of acute respiratory disease everywhere except for Mexico
- Central America experienced low or moderate intensity and a decreasing trend.
- The …
The data and information of this report are updated daily and are available at: http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com=5Ffrontpage&Itemid=1&lang=en
Data can change as new notifications from countries are received.
The information is obtained from official websites of the Ministries of Health of the countries of the Americas and information submitted by the …