- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- Caribbean Nations Pay Steep Price for Climate Change Caused by Others
- CCRIF to Make 1st Payout of the 2018/19 Policy Year to Barbados
- The Caribbean region to benefit from increased humanitarian assistance
- CDEMA And MapAction Partner To Enhance Speed And Effectiveness Of Disaster Response In Caribbean
- CDEMA Launches Model Safe School Programme in the Caribbean & Inaugural Meeting of National Safe Schools Programme Committees
The activities proposed hereafter are still subject to the adoption of the financing decision ECHO/WWD/BUD/2013/01000
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
Programme outcome: the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies‘ secretariat (IFRC) is committed to supporting the National Societies to do more, do better and reach further in order to address the humanitarian challenges faced by the Red Cross Societies in the Americas. The support provided by the IFRC‘s Americas zone office focuses on mainstreaming compliance with the Inter-American Plan and working towards full alignment with the IFRC‘s Strategy 2020.
This report covers the period 01 January 2010 to 30 June 2010In brief
Programme purpose: National Societies in the Caribbean region are implementing efficient, responsive and focused programmes that contribute to improving the lives of vulnerable people. These programmes are aligned with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)?