- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- CDEMA And MapAction Partner To Enhance Speed And Effectiveness Of Disaster Response In Caribbean
- CDEMA Launches Model Safe School Programme in the Caribbean & Inaugural Meeting of National Safe Schools Programme Committees
- A Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) For Barbados
- 2nd Batch of the CARICOM Disaster Relief Unit being trained in Barbados
- CDEMA Situation Report #1 - Tropical Storm Harvey - as of 4:00pm on August 18th, 2017
This report, for the period 1 December 2011 – 29 February 2012, is the third quarterly report in the 2011/2012 fiscal and policy year for CCRIF. It is designed to provide an update on progress during this quarter towards achievement of CCRIF’s Strategic Objectives (see Figure 1) as defined in the CCRIF Strategic Plan 2009/2010 – 2011/2012. In providing this progress update, this quarterly report also illustrates how the Facility upholds its customer values.
Tuesday, May 22 - The United Nations Development Programme for Barbados and the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), through its Regional Risk Reductive Initiative (R3i), is hosting a three-day capacity building workshop to train participants in the use of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) for disaster management, land use planning and development.
GIS Officers Kahrim Skelton of the Town and Country Planning Department and Dillon Robin from the Water and Sewerage Department are participating in the workshop which commenced on Monday in the Cayman Islands.